The School of Science and Technology is one of Hellenic Open University's first four Schools, founded according to Act Ν.2552/97. The School offers education in Natural Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Construction Design and Management.
- consists of 14 faculty members
- offers 15 study programs (2 undergraduate and 13 postgraduate) through 104 courses
- employs more than 400 tutors
- enrolls approximately 2300 new students each year
- has 11.000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 45 PhD candidates and 8 postdoctoral researchers
- has awarded >9500 bachelor and master titles, as well as 20 doctoral degrees.