The School of Science and Technology is one of Hellenic Open University's first four Schools, founded according to Act Ν.2552/97. The School offers education in Natural Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Construction Design and Management.
- consists of 14 faculty members
- offers 15 study programs (2 undergraduate and 13 postgraduate) through 104 courses
- is going to offer 2 new MSc programs, starting from academic year 2018-2019
- employs more than 600 tutors
- enrolls approximately 2025 new students each year
- has 9829 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 47 PhD candidates and 9 postdoctoral researchers
- has awarded >9500 bachelor and master titles, as well as 23 doctoral degrees.